Positive feedback to IF pilots here

Hi all!

I see the need for some positive energy on the forum.
I think we need to focus on the good experiences we have when flying on IF.

My intentions for this topic are to give pilots positive feedback.
Positive feedback can’t be wrong? And maybe we could learn a thing or two?

Examples:

Cred to @fillinuserhere for giving way at KLAX. Thank you!
Nice landing! @fillinusernamehere
Etc.

Hope we can stay postive and on topic :-)

André, "Jetspeed100 "

32 Likes

Cool idea, I’d like to see where this goes!

10 Likes

Agree , if I see a pilot who has shown exemplary airmanship or skill and is on the IFC I always send them a PM to display my appreciation.

9 Likes

Good job to @GHamsz for some great Touch and Goes yesterday!

5 Likes

Well done to everyone involved on IF. It is the best sim. On market. Would be lost without it.

4 Likes

have to disagree with you that IF is the best involved market,

until global comes out

Best sim I know of at moment. But you are right will surpass everything when global arrives. Ps this is for positive feedback

1 Like

Couldn’t find him on the forum, but a shout out to Bryan Scott for being patient holding short at PHNL with traffic in the pattern.

1 Like

@Joshua_Fleming still waiting for your PM lol

World class real life pilots are sadly exempt , as it is a bit unfair. However i have never seen someone fly a pattern so tight in my life.

1 Like

fair enough. yh patterns are my thing tbh. and yours is always flying in cockpit view

1 Like

@Richie_Burdon thanks for going along with me when I had you extend downwind… I had an unknown on frequency, and couldn’t talk to him. He was behind you, but if I turned you when I turned everyone else, there would have been problems based on his flight plan. I extended you, and brought you in behind him. BTW… That’s what the “Thank You” was for.

2 Likes

You forgot to put, Don’t make Topics about it, just PM that person.

2 Likes

Cred to @Aussie_Wombat for being the fighter jet in this meme.

2 Likes

@GHamsz hey no worries, it all adds to the fun :-)

1 Like

@GuitartIvo and others for holding short at KASE 5mins while 3 inbounds landed

5 Likes

@GuitartIvo Ivo for being the best of the best of the best in landings, takeoffs, you name it! For teaching me and tolerating me 😁

4 Likes

Thanks Karol! U rock ! Get your Turkish 777 ready for tonight!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Captain_Berto for inspiring me to work my way towards Grade 5 and I have reached the grade. Congratulations on reaching Grade 5 without getting ANY violations! Thanks for being my friend on Facebook, thanks for flying with me, and thanks for learning not to fly outside of the region. Many thanks my friend :)

You can read his story on achieving Grade 5 with 0 violations here: Reached grade 5 with 0 violations

3 Likes

Thank you! It is a pleasure to have such a friend that plays with me all night long. :)

2 Likes