PortSide Air's New Website

Hello pilots,

On behalf of the staff over at PortSide Air, we are happy to announce the launch of our new website! We have had a lot of questions regarding this. So now it will be much easier to join. If you could do me a favor and check out our web, it would be greatly appreciated! Special shoutout to @PlanesForLife (PortSide Web Desiner/Event Manager) for this awesome website! Another special thanks to @jonah.c for helping promote us! Thank you guys for helping this airline come to life. Anyways, link for the site down below! Y’all fly safe, and remember, the life of each passenger on your flights depend on you! Safe landings, and great flights ahead!

3 Likes

Please post in your already existing thread!
There’s no point in creating a new post for everything.

4 Likes

Agreed @BavariaAVIATION

Can a mod like @Carson, @MishaCamp, @Aernout or @Swang007 merge these posts into the other one?

There’s also not a huge need for this fix. I’m sorry it’s not exactly the way you wanted it. Please just don’t be so picky. (:

I’m not picky, it would just be better if you did the same as all other VAs.

1 Like

@Hunter_Reynolds we are not picky. It’s just the rules, keep updates in your original thread. We are just trying to keep the forum clean.

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t mean this in a rude way at all. Just sayin…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.