Portside Air-Pilot Recuriting

@FedoraPilot here, from PortSide Airways! Want to be a pilot of one of the SAFEST VAs yet? Go to our website at www.portsideairva.wix.com/posa or shoot us an email at portsideairva@gmail.com!

Why choose us?

We are one of the most awarded VAs yet, and are active nearly every day! We are planning global flights, so if you have not chosen a VA yet, choose us!

Welcome to PortSide Airways! Here at PortSide our vision is to serve our passengers with the best experience an airliner can provide. Our slogan is “Just Fly High”
Airline Details. We do routes in all different parts of the world. The majority of our fleet is done in the western part of North America. PortSide is based out of Portland, OR (hence the name *PortSide.) We fly any plane in IF that provides the United Livery. We are signing a contract with Infinite Flight’s Region Service Provider. This company will manage our routes and show us where, what, and when to fly. They are basically PortSide’s Fleet Management. This contractor will always provide us with real-life schedules. Meaning, we will fly real-world routes, with the exact plan for that route, and at the exact time it takes off in real-world-aviation.

What We Expect As A Company here at PortSide we are looking for pilots who listen to ATC instructions, have a positive attitude, and who are willing to provide the best service possible for our passengers.Final Information/Comments in conclusion, I would like to say a thank you to everyone who is helping kick-off this airline. I believe, with the level of service we provide, combined with what you just read, you are now wanting to apply for a position. I hope everyone who reads this apply’'s, and I’m sure we will be your generous time! It is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hope you guys will join!

please don’t add unnecessary comments to your post it annoys other VA owners as it gives unfair advantage to your airline but good luck :p

In what way does it give an advantage. It’s pure advertising buddy.

Pretty big competition!

1 Like

so if i commented on my threads to push them up to the top of the topics list you would be alright with that? great to know

As long as the post has some meaning to it

what do you think?

1 Like

Make sure you are following the community guidelines here

Anymore interested pilots?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.