Porter Virtual | Porter Escapes: Quebec City! @ CYTZ - 201100ZAPR19

We are an IFVARB certified VA.

Welcome to Porter Escapes.

“Welcome to Porter Virtual’s most exciting and frequent Infinite Flight live event series!

In these series of events, we aim to provide an awesome, realistic flying experience for all pilots. We want to show them Q400 operations and how they really work.

Discover the Canadian and Eastern U.S lands right here. Become a pro pilot with us. Make the skies home.
Welcome to Porter.”

General details.

Date: Saturday, 20th April, 2019

Time: 1100Z/UTC - this is the scheduled DEPARTURE time!

Server: Expert

Region: Quebec, Canada

Aircraft: Dash-8-Q400 (Porter livery)

Airports: CYTZ and CYQB

Event information.

Why are we hosting this event?

It has been a good couple of months since we last hosted our Porter Escapes event to Halifax, and we’re returning with a bang! This time, we’ll be travelling from Toronto to the beautiful and historical Quebec City. Featuring an eye catching approach with the Saint Lawrence river, and nearby mountains, this event is guaranteed to be a special one. Whether you are a Porter pilot or just a curious IFC member, this event is for everyone!

Where will we fly to/from?

As usual, we will be departing from CYTZ on either runway 08 or 26. We’ll pass the nearby Toronto skyline immediately after departure, so watch for that! A relatively short 1 hour plus hop will eventually bring us to CYQB, where we’ll approach and land on either of their two runways. Fun fact: this flight is typically operated in our VA as PD513.

Flight plan (subject to change): CYTZ TALEB BOMET NOPOT TIGET 4455N/7613W VERTI AGLUK SOKYE PESAC 4636N/7200W CYQB

Prodecures.

As Porter Virtual aims to be highly realistic, we will try and follow all proper Q400 flying procedures from SIDS/STARS to speeds, etc. ALL AIRCRAFT MUST MAINTAIN 6NM SAFETY DISTANCE! For all Q400 info, visit our exclusive Training Centre!

As usual, whenever we host an event that departs from CYTZ, make sure to sign up as quickly as possible because this airport has a very limited number of gates (only 10 available), so it’s a first come first served basis. As always, just comment your preferred gate number below. Remember our scheduled zulu departure time which can be seen above, and do come if you sign up! Participants will be added to a group DM on the IFC when the event is about to begin. That is where all operations and important information will be shared.

Gates Pilot
Gate 1
Gate 2
Gate 3
Gate 4 @MisterButler
Gate 5 @Snow_Cone
Gate 6
Gate 7 @Pirro_Bv
Gate 8 @Kestrel929
Gate 9
Gate 10 @Hunter_Macomber

Join us!

Fancy Porter Virtual? Don’t hesitate and join us! There are some requirements that you may need in order to apply, but we’re sure you’ll have all of them. Click right here: Join us

image image

Owh man! It’s been a while…excited to participate in a Porter Escapes event again, just like I always do!

no self promo here

i want the gate 7

@Pirro_Bv I gotcha down! see you at Quebec City…

image Spotlight: Quebec City fun!

This city holds many fun adventures to all who visit. This includes the world famous Château Frontenac hotel, which is a fantastic photo taking opportunity. You could also ride across the Saint Lawrence river in a ferry for just 5 dollars! Check out National Geographic for more information.

image image

Porter 0029 will be there! I’ll take any gate. :)

Hi i would like a gate

Woohoo, see you guys there! ;)

I’d love to join,

Any gate is cool :). Thanks!

I’m ready for another event sign meh up I promise not to be very late this time lol

YES! Always a pleasure having you with us snow!

Hi, please withdraw my name, something came up

image Update: Just 5 more hours!

Behold, it’s almost time for the event! Our scheduled departure is in 5 hours at 1100Z, so if you’ve signed up, make sure you’re all ready to go. As usual, we will be adding all the participants to a group chat on the IFC where we’ll be able to communicate and share event details easily. It’s not too late to sign up…

image image

Come down and join us! We’re about to depart soon!

image Update: Thanks for coming!

And as always, everything will eventually come to an end. Thank you to all the pilots who attended, even though the turnout wasn’t as expected! We hope to see you all again next time…

image image

My apologizes everyone, my time conversion was off and I missed it by 2 hours