Porter Airline launches 2 new routes out of Toronto!

Porter Airlines has announced that it is launching 2 new flights from Toronto (YYZ) to Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO). The LAX flight will start on 16 January, while the SFO flights will start on 25
January 2024. The flight will be operated by the Embraer E195-E2. Both flights will be one of the longest Embraer E195-E2 in the world.

How would you like to be stuck on a E195 for 5 hours! Seems like an enjoyable time…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyDIgUuuxnr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

11 Likes

Nice, It would be very nice for the E295 or a porter E series. I saw Eric Struck do a review on this plane in the nicer- first class lookalike seats.

2 Likes

This plane is so awesome to me. I’d love it!

4 Likes

time to renew my passport! 🏃

1 Like

me too 👍, Its one of my favorites

1 Like

This gives me some hope… fingers crossed for MSP-YTZ flights

2 Likes

me ready to use my flight benefits

1 Like

I hope so too. There are already three airlines serving MSP-YYZ.

2 Likes

It’s delightful that Porter is growing even more, I do sometimes wonder what would’ve been if they continued with their A220 order, their livery would suit the aircraft perfectly, just like the Embraers. Also interesting to note is they will soon operate out of Montreal-St Hubert (YHU), as the airport is building a terminal.

3 Likes

SFO!!! cant wait to finally spot an embraer E2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.