Hey, I would recommend watching some of the ATC tutorials on youtube.
- No need to tell me to taxi before I request
- In your taxi instruction you told me to “contact tower when ready”. You did not need to give a message telling me to contact tower.
- You told me to turn base which was not needed. A case when you would use extend downwind, i’ll call your base, or turn base would be when you need to make space for a departure or on intersecting runways to ensure spacing.
- When I requested a change to Runway 26R you told me to “enter left base 26R”. You should have told me to enter left or right downwind for 26R.
- After I announced I was on left downwind 26R full stop, you cleared me for the option but you should have just cleared me for landing as I said I was on “full stop”. (Like Taipei said either works)
After you cleared me for takeoff you told me “make left traffic” then you told me to enter right base 8R and when I was about to turn final for 8R you instructed me to enter left downwind 26L. This was a little confusing to me.
If you have any questions feel free to message.
Thanks for the ATC!