11. TFFR-TNCM Jet_Airways_995
  12. EHAM-EDDL
  13. KSEA-KPDX
  14. KTPA-KMIA
  15. PHNL-PHOG
  16. KPIA-KORD QR01
  17. KFLL-KTPA Kizzyjet
  18. KMIA-KRSW jdag2004

I understand there are a lot more to add, hopefully we can get a handful of popular routes together in this post.

9 Likes

PHNL-PHTO is known one.

4 Likes

Don’t forget WSSS-WMKK. The most realistic route
flown by a widebody in Infinite Flight 😉

11 Likes

We could do with a mod to make this a wiki
Moved to general as you can do these on solo as well!

5 Likes

cough KLAX-KNUC, KSAN-KNUC cough

3 Likes

The routes are popular because everyone flies them (except the super-secret KLAX-KSAN one that no one knows about). Why would there be a need to compile a list of routes that by their very definition are already flown at an unrealistic volume (i.e. they’d only appear on the list if everyone already flies them)?

It seems a more creative use of a post would be “Hey, there are more than 2 airports in a region, here are some cool ones that are under-trafficked”. But that’s just me.

11 Likes

Because when I read some of the replies, I am thinking “Oh, I never try this route. Better give it a try!”. After all, not everybody knows every single popular route. This post would help new-comers find more fun in all sorts of different routes in Live.

@Northern_Goshawk please stop moving this back to live. It belongs in general

I think you missed the tenor of their comments, but carry on. :)

I like the KPSP to KLAX or to KNXP but for a reason I like exploring the airports no one flys to with a small jet. Like there is one airport in south California with a paramount studio hanger

KPSP to KLAX? I do it a lot. Same with KPSP- KSAN

Same. Have your flown KPSP of KNUC to KNXP

YSSY- YSCB always fly that sure that most popular in Sydney Region

Don’t forget EGLC-EGLL

4 Likes

The greatest of them all. I love getting contacted at 11k for approach from 27-27.

3 Likes

I will try to add those routes to the first post. Are you guys happy with the way I quote?

You’ll eventually run out of quotes since max 10 people can be tagged in a post

2 Likes

Any suggestions on how to do it?

Just take away the @

1 Like

Make it a wiki (ask a mod) and don’t mention the users who gave the routes (dont use the ‘@’) use their username instead

2 Likes