Poor MROC ATC

Hi all, I was ATC at MROC the last hour and noticed how bad the service was to everyone. I apologize for the bad service.

During the controller change, there was no approach online at the time meaning I had aircraft calling from up to 17 miles away requesting landing. Now here is the thing: I can easily handle it and I did handle it. But I had a lot of aircraft calling meaning it might’ve took a while for a response. Having to contact traffic on ground and tower. I was told work each aircraft one by one and that is what I was doing. I was focusing on the aircraft closest to landing and working my way out. Many of you guys spammed and that is not what you should do in this situation. I tried to provide best quality service to everyone. I myself would say I did pretty good. I didn’t panic and worked like I was told. Pretty sad I had to make a topic for this but no need to get mad at us controllers for trying our best. I apologize but I would rather provide good service slowly then just clear everyone to land without knowing the sequence.

Cheers
IFATC VulicityHD

34 Likes

We know :). You managed it very well.

3 Likes

There is no reason for you to apologise. You tried your best and provided the best ATC service possible at that moment!

8 Likes

No need to apologise, have you seen the traffic! training server pilots you did the best with your resources! Do please remember though there are so many veteran ATC who could take it on! As they say don’t bite more than you can chew. See you in the skies!
Cign :)

3 Likes

You did an amazing job, no reason to apologize

8 Likes

Not sure why you did that. We all know you controlled to the best of your ability. Thanks for your hard work! 😊

2 Likes

I think it’s understandable considering you had a lot off planes on your airspace when the radar went off. You have tried your best to handle the traffic by working around the nearest traffic first, and I have to say it was a good idea to do so. Thanks alot for providing service and at least tried your best to stay and serve all of those traffic in MROC 😃

And I don’t think poor is the right word to describe your service when you tried your best to provide excellent service to all the traffic at MROC

2 Likes

Your controlling was, given the circumstances, top notch! Don’t let those impatient, TS pilots get you down. Keep it up!!

2 Likes

It’s fine. You did amazing considering that I’m not even a radar controller.

2 Likes

You should never apologize. You tried your best and that’s what you did and amazing handling so much traffic.

2 Likes

You worked you socks off and thats all we need from a controller. You were super :)

2 Likes

I was controlling there earlier, it is busy indeed! But what matters is that you tried, not just give up and close the frequency

2 Likes

good job, the airport is busy so I don’t blame you. You did your best!

1 Like

Also, what routes are you guys doing today?

Just so you know, the question isn’t related to the topic’s title. Try not to clog up this thread please.

1 Like

Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked that.

1 Like

OP Requested