Poor behaviour/not following instructions

Very poor behaviour, landing on a runway with a tailwind and ignoring my instructions, fortunately on training

1 Like

Since it’s training, nothing you can do. It is an environment to learn so mistakes are brushed over normally. Apart from violations, there’s nothing to enforce realism.

7 Likes

I can understand that but I do not believe it was a mistake as once I cleared him for a safe runway, he requested a switch

Again, people can be rebellious. Like I said, except for violations, realism is not enforced.

2 Likes

Yes. It’s just frustrating when preparing for a practical IFATC

1 Like

Hi, is that the name and callsign of the “offender” that you’re posting there?

1 Like

There’s nothing you can do about it. It’s the training server.

1 Like

Yes, is that not allowed?

It gets annoying when people mess around on training. I was practicing for IFATC and have 10 planes land on an inactive runway

1 Like

Now someone has just taxied onto a runway without permission

Honestly there should be an IFATC practice ATC server

1 Like

Yes, I think, displaying other people under negative light is somewhat a no no, according to forum traditions I read here somewhere, exposing people is not recommended so I was told.

Take it to PM with the “offender” is the best way to go and have a friendly chat - you might become best friends! :)

Furthermore, his/her stats are still far off from being the perfect pilot he/she could be and this all happened on Training Server which you knew better. Yes, it is annoying, I understand.

And as a controller, your aim is to be that guardian angel best you can, not angel of death, so let me correct you on “Sadly, on training server” to “Fortunately, on training server”! :D

But, CMIIW :)

Cheers!

3 Likes

Ok. Apologies, I will edit the post. I was just very frustrated. Thanks for understanding

1 Like

You Sir, are Captain material!

Cheers!

2 Likes

MaxSez: Comment Withdrawn by “Exception”. Max

The only circumstance where a pilot might get a punishment is overspeeding or having an inappropriate callsign.
I personally had one guy at London City (in a 777 if I remember correctly) changing his name to “I HATE ATC” after him being an enormous douchebag and ignoring all my messages. Reported him to schylberg and he got him to Grade 1 for some time to think about his actions.

1 Like

I just don’t understand, these people will have a big shock if slash when they get to ES

People shouldn’t be shown on the IFC as a bad person, they might just want to fly without the expert realism in their face, maybe he just doesn’t understand that he can’t use that runway, but doesn’t want to use the runway you’re telling him to use, keep controlling, you will get people who don’t listen but at the end of the day that’s how they want to play the simulator. I understand you’re annoyed about it mate, I would be. In fact I made a post a while ago ranting about a Ryanair that took off of RWY26R in Gatwick, even though it’s closed. It just isn’t worth getting annoyed about it bud. You’ll be IFATC in no time (if that’s what you’re aiming for)
If you want, make an ATC tracking thread in the community and people will come and do pattern work and it will just be like a training session. Just make sure to say

• when your open
  • where your open
    And then people will join, I hope this helped c;
1 Like

Thanks. I do have a tracking thread and it works but some people are obviously naturally on training and like you said, it’s not worth getting angry about

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.