I am in the process of planning a series where I will travel across the globe in a 737.
I have planned the following already.
- I will fly from London Stansted to Bucharest. (Ryanair)
- From Bucharest I will fly to Dubai (FlyDubai)
- From Dubai I will fly to Kathmandu (FlyDubai)
- From Kathmandu I will somehow make my way to Singapore.
- Singapore to Jakarta with GIA
- Jakarta to Denpensar.
- Denpensar to Melbourne with Qantas
- From Melbourne I will make my way to Honolulu, I have not decided how, but I know Fiji Airways operates to Honolulu.
- From Honolulu I will fly to Mainland USA.
- Here I will have some flights that will take me to the East coast.
The last part of my series will be a challenge. And I need some help from you guys.
I need to someone make my way back to Europe from the US in a 737.
The flight must be within these requirements.
- Real Route.
- 737MAX routes not allowed.
- Livery must be in IF.
An easier way to describe it is this.
I need a flight that will take me from Mainland US to Europe, it can contain stopovers, including a livery change (the stopover airport must have a flight to Europe in a 737, and must also have a flight to US in a 737)