Polls: Favourite IF Regions & Servers! (Multiple Polls) [Closed]

I vote for South Florida.

2 Likes

New region: western Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Haiti and Jamaica.

2 Likes

That would be a gigantic region. KMIA-TFFR alone is almost almost 3 hours and actually is operated by and Air France a320 which I think would be cool for some people. Like I said though, that would be a massive region so Idk if the devs would favor that.

1 Like

I’m sure @Swang007 would join me on saying i want a texas region!

3 Likes

Atleast Switzerland is still in the running :D

A 4 country region: Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany stretching from FRA to MXP and INN to GVA

You’d have MUC, STR, ZRH, MXP, LIN, LUG (Dash 8 action), BRN in there aswell. Also great for GA flying :)

1 Like

I realize that

Great Idea!
Also connecting SoCal and NorCal!

1 Like

When there’s buildings, that’s a dangerous approach

Imagine Kai Tak!!

1 Like

Would be to see Turkey Region
and pls Fix all Sydney Region ( Taxi lines, Gates very to close etc. )

Should be fixed, @Henrik_B did YSSY recently.

1 Like

If people actually bothered to explore regions like Paris, Charlotte, Chicago and Oahkosh then they’d realise how much that they’ve missed. I personally think it’s wrong to demand more content when there free stuff just begging for you to discover and love. Many of the airports in those regions really are hidden gems. If you want to know what they are then go explore it yourself.

But it’s not an Airport anymore
Also same thing with Chicago Meigs KCGX

Doesn’t mean we can’t have it, meigs is in IF. So can Kai Tak. This is Infinite Flight!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Where’s SoCal ?

Your answer.

To explain: He/She wants to find want is popular next to SoCal.

Oh so a different region other than SoCal ok. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Your welcome. :)

BTW it is a he. And you are correct!

1 Like