(Polls Closed) Choose What You Want My First Event to be

Hello everyone,
Since I reached TL2 recently, I wanted to create my own event. You can choose the type! I will be doing this at KBWI, KDCA, or KIAD (you choose). Lastly, I will do this event in March. You choose when in March though! So, here are the polls:
Event type:

• Fly out
  • Fly in
  • Group flight
  • Landing competition
  • Something else (reply with your desired type)

0 voters

Airport:

• KDCA
  • KBWI
  • KIAD

0 voters

Date:

• March 9-10
  • March 16-17
  • March 23-24

0 voters

Polls are now closed.
PM me for more details.
Hope to see you at my event!

2 Likes

I think we have enough votes now, so I am closing the polls! Thanks to those who voted :)

Voters:
@Altaria55 @Dylan_M @Delta319 @Joseph007 @PilotDog @AviationGaming @BadPlane @GlobalFlyer1 @Kacey @Aceorbit @Philippe_Gilbert @EthanT2 @Matthew @N1RG @MNMarcus @AviationJack @rileymoyer @Infinite_Flight_Sims @VAnuj @Pingu @Luke_Sta @NBSYT @Captain_Finck @Brad @ClarenceTheAvgeek @Airwolf @Nono45_FR @Jeffrey1o2 @Trevor_A @baseball_inferno @Mattheus @Yacht @anon23647801 @darkeyes @LegendaryRoro88 @Plane-Train-TV @Joseph_Krol @joslleymiguel_holand @Matt02 @Matevz_Treven @Panther @Norshuttle909 @Aviation-21 @IF_Aviation1 @Leong_Qi_Wei_819 @CK777
(Apologies if you already signed up, I didn’t have time to check if you did right now)
The event is up!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.