[POLL] Which aircraft to buy next? [CLOSED]

Which aircraft/region should I get next? I already have Hawaii, Caribbean, 777-300ER, 787-8 and A340-600
I have Aud $24

• Cessna Citation X
  • Another Region (suggest in comments)
  • Wait for Md11 or DC10
  • Save money for another month of live

0 voters

2 Likes

Another thread ?

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I had to edit the poll options, Like change the 737 to the MD11/DC10 and Change a350 to 757

Yeah no worries bud , just make sure not to do it again as it clutter the forum. Ask a mod to close your original one by flagging it … :)

save your money and get live+ its honestly worth it. i bought it and already put money aside to get the next year of +

5 Likes

You could create a new poll in your previous thread, just comment on it with a new poll

Ok thanks so much (this is one of my first posts)😀

1 Like

No worries , glad to see you contributing to the community. Free feel to ask me or anyone else for advice about anything and they will gladly assist you. I personally made a few mistakes as a basic , you just have live and learn … ;)

1 Like

Just think of it this way, you keep buying regions and aircrafts at 4-5 dollars a pop. you already bought 5 things which is about 24-25 dollars. with the remaining amount you have you couldve had live+

1 Like

Live + is always the way to go !

1 Like

Ok, I’ll keep that in mind:)

Whatever you do, don’t buy the 757. 5 degree nose down cruising😂

1 Like

Yeah…but it’s an old plane so.

1 Like

I understand, I’m just warning him:)

1 Like

If I am going to wait for the DC10/ Md11 which should I get?

The MD-11.

Exactly what I was thinking🙂

1 Like

The 757 is very beautiful (and the engine textures are the best). You should get it now or wait for a rework.

Don’t buy another region, save for live. If you don’t mind waiting save for live+

1 Like

Ok thanks for the advice!😀