Poll: What should be the next Southwest Airlines "State" livery? (Round Two)

As you guys may know, Southwest Airlines is pretty popular for their “state liveries,” twelve planes that are painted to reflect the flag of their prospective state.
Lousiana One
Tennessee One
Arizona One
Florida One
Lone Star One
Colorado One
Illinois One
Nevada One
Maryland One
New Mexico One
Missouri One
California One

My question is: which state should they do next?
Note: I was only able to put twenty options in the poll, so when the voting is done I’ll post a link to a topic where I’ll do the rest. Then the two winners are now facing off in yet another poll. New York is won in Part one. Hawaii won in part two. You can vote in the final round here. Happy voting!

• Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arkansas
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Maine
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • New Hampshire

0 voters

Let me know what you think!

7 Likes

I want Virginia even though it’s not up there.

1 Like

I honestly think that either Georgia or Hawaii deserve the next state livery of these states.

2 Likes

Virginia is in the other poll linked above in the main thread.

Go Alaska, favorite state in this poll currently!

1 Like

@LongHaulGuy Virginia was apart of Round 1. You can vote here.

2 Likes

Ok, then I vote Alaska! It would look cool on a Southwest plane.

1 Like

@Butter_Boi @LongHaulGuy Alaska flag is awesome!

1 Like

Yes the Georgia flag would look awesome on a 737!

1 Like

Kansas deserves it in the long run. SWA has had their fair share in MCI and their operations there are going swell. Next up is Georgia, because of ATL. I think we must consider the longevity of SWAs presence at these airports.

EDIT: wait MCI is in Missouri 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Alaska for sure is a no. Heck SWA doesnt even serve it. And Hawaii was just a market that SWA delved into recently. They may have some operations, but it doesnt compare to those of MCI and ATL.

All the other states- well consider the frequency of SWA flights and you’ll see that there are just some, but not as much as all the other focus cities. This is purely opinion based.

Haha, yes that can be a tough thing to remember. There is already a Missouri One, so it looks like they are one step ahead of you:)

I personally think the Arkansas flag would look awesome on any plane, but I might be just a bit bias:)

We need more people to vote for Alaska!

Last year they started fights to and from Hawaii and inter-island service. A Hawaii Livery is needed!

Sorry the poll doesn’t show the voters, unlike the first one. I am unable to change it since it was posted over five minutes ago.

Yes, I do think it would help to promote their new service.

1 Like

No one voted for a potential “first state” livery?

I doubt a Hawaiian One will be made though, as if you google “Hawaiian Flag”, you will learn that it has the Union Jack on it.

I just locked up the Round One poll, and New York is the winner! It looks like NY will face Hawaii in the finals, but other states still could come back keep voting! I will announce a closing time for this poll when things start to slow down.
New York flag-XXL-anim

Yes I noticed that.

Yes that’s actually a great idea!

1 Like