What’s your interest in Third-Party Apps?
Just gathering a few metrics on how much people are interested in using and/or developing third-party apps. I’d really appreciate it if you could answer the two polls below and share this post where you can so I can get the best data. All polls are anonymous.
Which of these best describes your interest in using third-party apps?
- I do not know what a third-party app is
- I do not use any third-party apps and am not interested in them
- I do not use any third-party apps but am somewhat interested in them
- I use third-party apps occasionally
- I use third-party apps regularly
- I use third-party apps for every flight I do
Which of these best describes your interest in creating third-party apps?
- I am not at all interested in creating third-party apps
- I have coding skills but I am not interested in creating any third-party apps
- I am somewhat interested in creating third-party apps but lack programming skills
- I am very interested in creating third-party apps but lack coding skills
- I am in the process of creating a third-party app
- I have created one or more third-party apps
What is a Third-Party App?
A third-party app is an app made to extend and/or enhance the experience of flying and/or controlling on Infinite Flight. There are three main ways this can be done, and many apps do multiple of these.
- Providing resources to pilots (charts etc)
- Interacting with the Connect API (like IF-A)
- Interacting with the Live API (like LiveFlight)
Why am I doing this?
You’ll find out. Soon ™️.