[Poll] Should the Airbus A350-800 be cancelled?

Guys seriously! @Nick_Art @Mattia_Bordoni @Kizzyjet @IceBlue don’t you get sarcasm?

6 Likes

Can everyone get back to the topic?

3 Likes

It’s not crazily off topic. It’s still about Airbus and cancelling orders…

3 Likes

But still a bit off topic

1 Like

NO it is not… every one is talking about Airbus or Boeing

4 Likes

But it is about the airbus A350-800 not airbus or boeing

1 Like

Yes they should cancel it. Give them an offer they can’t refuse on the A350-900 or A330 NEO.

The A350-800 would be a little like the 787-3 - a little too heavy and thirsty for the sake of offering fewer seats.

9 Likes

Yeah but I hate it when people say they ‘hate’ airbus/boeing… They don’t. I prefer Airbus and don’t like some Boeing aircraft, but I certainly don’t hate them. He should stop overreacting for attention.

14 Likes

I perfectly agree with Ice Blue. I mean every Airbus or Boeing specific topic I read had at least one guy hating on them in the comments. We don’t need that.

But back on the A350-800. It’s really a plane that’d be in competition with the B787-9, together with the A330-800neo, which tries to close the gap to the B788 which Airbus currently doesn’t really have a competition too. Which still is a gap of 25 seats.

10 Likes

Very true on this one, Icey. I prefer the lovely Boeings but had to fly an Airbus (Scarebus) over to Europe and I deffinately didn’t question getting on that plane! I was headed to a place, country, and continent I’d never been to before so I was on that a330 as quick as possible. Out of all Airbusses, my favorites are the a330 and a340. Prefer yokes, though.

4 Likes

Asiana needs to cancel the order and should place an order for 787s

2 Likes

If there’s the A350-800 there will most likely not be bigger variants

If Asiana is the sole customer, they could provide them with a special variant to help them meet their specific demands
Like how they did with SIA and ULR

2 Likes

I don’t like Airbus as much, but I would never say that.

3 Likes

Oh my god everyone it’s a joke!

3 Likes

How. It’s just opinionated comments.

3 Likes

Agree to disagree:) I don’t want this topic closed:/

5 Likes

Is it economically viable to go ahead with just 8 orders?

2 Likes

And then everyone goes and buys from Bombardier!

@B747fan
I’ll tell you what I’ve seen, I think Asiana converting to the A330neo would be smart, it may not have the same range but very close though, it’s the same size and directly competing with the 787.

3 Likes

As @tranquil_skyflyer said converting orders will be a better option

2 Likes

I can’t believe this.

2 Likes