Poll Results Bug

Poll Link: Would You Rather: IF Edition

@nicochile2, @Cole_Collins, @Michael_Weinblatt, @AndrewRG10, and @Bev7787 seem to have a bug somewhere. Their results were recorded twice.

7 Likes

Why not? Topics could be for reporting issues. The mods probably don’t know what issue it could pop up, and topics simply points and notifys them :)

8 Likes

Yes, but if this severely affects important polls like the FDS asking which aircraft to create next, it will be worse.

Example:

4 Likes

Sorry, I thought we could just pm for that stuff. My apologies

1 Like

Oh wow, I never thought of it that way 😯😦 wow

1 Like

I’m dearly sorry. Nicochilie2, Cole_Collins, Michale_Weinblatt Dev7787 and I decided it would be funny to hack your poll and see if anyone would notice the exploit we did in the poll. We’re deeply sorry and we will remove our extra votes.

This is a joke

I don’t know why this happens but probably something to do with the multiple choices you can do conflicting with the profiles. However I counted all the profiles and there are more profiles than the actual 170 votes. So there is no false votes counted twice cough democrats in the poll.

Don’t worry no one is gonna hack your poll xD

4 Likes

This is a thing for @discourse to have a closer look at. We as moderators can’t do much, except reporting it to them.

Have you seen any other polls with the same issue?

4 Likes

I will check other polls.

Just did check other polls and I can’t find any other examples.

1 Like

Fun fact, there are about 14 people on that poll that had their votes recorded twice.

Just recounted, number is actually at 18.

3 Likes

Speaking of @discourse, where do ordinary people who don’t work on discourse post bug reports?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the Bugs category just now. :-P

https://meta.discourse.org/ probably? ;)

1 Like

I meant in which section. But anyways, I found it.

1 Like

OMG 😂 IF voter fraud 😂😂😂

3 Likes

LOL, I wonder if this issue will strike once again. :-D

1 Like

Maybe so, hopefully they can get it fixed…

Yes, I wonder what is holding back all replies from Discourse. And I wonder if the Discourse team has seen this. I will make a test poll here to check if editing public=false into public=true by typing was the problem. Please Vote!!! It is random fruits.

• Apple
  • Banana
  • Mango
  • Pineapple
  • Strawberry
  • Cranberry
  • Blueberry
  • Blackberry
  • Gooseberry
  • Kiwi
  • Watermelon
  • Orange