[POLL] Light or Dark Runways?

As you should know, Infinite flight has two different types of runways, light and dark. So I would like to know, what do you prefer? I prefer light but that’s just my opinion.

• Light
  • Dark

0 voters

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but are the light runways concrete and dark ones asphalt?

6 Likes

Just filled out the one at my home airport ;). The airport i do my flight training at also is concrete so i like flying on them. The one asphalt runway i landed on was a little rough. But that could’ve been my fault haha

3 Likes

I do think asphalt runways are a bit more rough

Personally I like the asphalt surface. It kind of enhances the look of the white lines.

I’d say it depends on the area it’s in. I’m more of a fan of concrete runways in desert scenes, but prefer asphalt in grassy areas.

5 Likes

I prefer the concrete runways because you can see the markings of all the planes landing (you know I mean…) better, and I think it just looks ”happier” and the dark just looks kind of ”sad” like an overcast day. But that’s just my opinion :)

Lisbon Humberto-Delgado (LPPT) has both so you can choose which one you like the most ;)

1 Like

I prefer the asphalt runways simply because that’s what I’m used to seeing. The first time I saw a concrete runway was in America…

1 Like

I prefer the asphalt runways also, as that is what I’m use to seeing. I’ve never seen a concrete runway in real life yet.

2 Likes