[Poll] IFFG vs IF Fourms

• IFFG
  • IF Fourms

0 voters

I think I may have made one post on IFFG…

I’ve never even seen IFFG

I’ll be ashamed in who ever votes IFFG

I wouldn’t go that far haha

1 Like

IFFG has around 17k members

1 Like

We got 25 new users today haha

1 Like

I sent a lot of check help page messages 😂

3 Likes

I joined the IFFG group page a few weeks ago and I must say that the IF forums are definitely more interesting and informative.

1 Like

Well, IFFG isn’t supposed to be informative. They’re just a fan group. Nothing wrong with that, that’s great, they have bigger events than we could ever have. However, we have the tutorials and official announcements etc. We’re supposed to be a giant glossary with an abundance of information.

2 Likes

Unfortunately a lot of players mostly never follow up a “check help pages” or if they do some of them think it’s IFFG.

2 Likes

whats the link to the IFFG forums? just curious

https://www.facebook.com/groups/infiniteflightfangroup/

2 Likes

Pretty much; we still want people to ask questions and post helpful things, etc - but at the very least due to the casual, quick-post “recent news” nature of Facebook, the content tends to be less in-depth. It’s a better place to post things like screenshots etc. Forums, because of a different format, allow more in-depth discussions and proper tutorial threads. Frankly, it’s not a competition - we just offer different things, so there’s no reason why you can’t be a part of both, one or the other, or just avoid everything altogether :P

2 Likes

I might stop by sometime;)

1 Like

Yes Carson! There is a world outside of the forums. 😉

2 Likes