Poll for routes

Hey all welcome to a discussion. I am getting confused choosing routes for my upcoming flight so would love you guys to choose it for me. Also creating some poll if any one wants to answer. Comment below some good short, medium and long haul routes which i could fly. Thank You All.

Please choose the haul you like the most.

• Short Haul
  • Medium Haul
  • Long Haul

0 voters

Some of my favourite short hauls please tell which ones your favourite.

• singapore to kuala lumpur
  • beijing to shanghai
  • tokyo to seoul
  • san fransisco to los angeles
  • jfk to atlanta
  • london to paris

0 voters

Some of my favourite medium hauls please tell which ones your favourite.

• JFK to London
  • San Fransisco to JFK
  • Paris to Dubai
  • Tokyo to Bangkok
  • Sydney to Singapore

0 voters

Some of my favourite long hauls please tell which ones your favourite.

• London to Singapore
  • JFK to New Delhi
  • Sydney to Dubai
  • Abu Dhabi to Melbourne
  • Doha to Chicago

0 voters

Also these routes may or may not function in real world just for virtual imagination and game purpose.

The route which will get the most votes from the haul which will get the most votes will be flown tomorrow by me and would upload the best screenshots of it. Thank You for the Help. Stay safe. Keep Flying

2 Likes

You should check out Brisbane to KSFO on a Qantas 7879, or Brisbane to Chicago same plane. Good long hauls and beautiful views on takeoff in Brisvegas.

2 Likes

sure sir i think i have flown from brisbane for some event but not for long just till sydney would definately check out. Thanks for coming.

1 Like

Try Frankfurt (eddf) GUARULHOS (sbgr) Brazilian airports have the oficial charts for free on www.aisweb.com.br

1 Like

ok would try it thanks for coming.

1 Like

Qantas don’t operate from Brisbane to San Fransisco don’t they? Well not as of now they don’t

1 Like

may be don’t know but i just want new virtual routes.

Well to start off, are there airports that you want to make the hub of most routes?

1 Like

no mostly not tho i would love to have chicago as my hub.

That’s great, because it could expand your routes from there, possibly adding more airports as your hub. It is probably best you do that, but if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.

1 Like

but what do you mean by hub? i don’t actually wanna fly from chicago all the time.

Hub basically means that you have a main airport that you can fly in and out of, but have other routes in play too, so Chicago doesn’t have to be in between every route.

1 Like

Qantas has Brisbane as a dreamliner base and has direct flights to KLAX, KSFO and soon to be Chicago, however currently suspended due to covid 19

2 Likes

Trust me, I’m Australian. If the Coronavirus wasn’t a thing, they would still not be operating until later.

2 Likes

Qantas already launched direct flights to KSFO a month or so ago.

3 Likes

Really? From Brisbane?

1 Like

Yes? Brisbane is one of their new bases for their fleet of 11 Dreamliners. They use them to fly to KLAX, KSFO and sometimes VHHH. Google it if you don’t believe me.

3 Likes

Ah sorry dude, I made a misconception, because one month before the route was established, I was in San Fransisco flying back home and we went to Sydney, then to Brisbane.

2 Likes

Nah, scrap em all!

EGKK-EVRA or FKKD-FEFF. Under. Rated.

1 Like

KSLC-KRNO 737-800/700 lot’s of turbulence coming into reno every time