Poll for future Frontier event

I have decided, since my last event was canceled due to lack of eager pilots ;) to create a poll to see how many people would be interested in attending this same event if I recreated it sometime next week to air on Saturday 10th.

• I would love to attend this Frontier event with you and my fellow aviation brothers😉
  • I’m sorry mate just not up my alley. Thanks though good luck
  • I’m interested but can’t do it on a Saturday/weekend
  • Other (please pm me or explain below)

0 voters

Please feel free and happy to vote and talk about it below. I seriously want to see what you guys are thinking! All criticism and or ideas are hugely welcomed

I have to study.

I appreciate the comment but could you be a tad bit more descriptive lol? Study what?

For my exams.

Ah understood! Thanks brother! Good luck in those exams

1 Like

Keep the votes coming in people! I need to know if I should plan for a new event!
@sk28 @bulba @Captain_Rojas @elisua @jay757 @Zachary_Meir_Tish
If I get 10 or more votes (not including my own) saying yes then I will schedule the event. Now lol that means you should be coming and not backing out at the last second 😉😉

1 Like

Me too, ;-;

2 Likes

Awe that’s awful 😔😔 well good luck as well my friend

1 Like

Weren´t you Zolgen?

Maybe yes, Maybe no.

2 Likes

Keep to the subject of this thread guys thank you

1 Like

It depends, I might not be able to. I’ll see as we get closer.

Understood thank for responding my friend

1 Like

Sorry want to join but have no live atm

1 Like

I have tons of assessments at the moment

1 Like

I will be there.

1 Like

Alright looking good I’ll keep an eye on this poll! It closes in roughly an hour so I can decide if I’m going to create the event. ;)

Don’t make one until we release … You know what …

1 Like

I got you sir I got you and I’ll keep that on the sideline if I have to lol but let’s get it done ASAP then 😉😉

1 Like