[POLL] Boeing or Airbus in IF?

1. What do you prefer in IF?
  2. Which aircraft do you fly more (e.g Boeing 747-400 or Airbus 320)?
  3. What livery do you use on that aircraft?

Is it the way how it flies or the graphics or just in general it’s a nice plane to fly in IF? Mine is Boeing all the way! Although I am like Airbus more and more these days! So I’ve started flying the A321 with the American Airline livery (yes I know there is no BA livery on the A321 but I fly any airline from the one world alliance 😉).

P.s this is not duplicate because
A) I did search this time!
B) there are topics like this but in #real-world-aviation not in IF😄

• Airbus
  • Boeing

0 voters

2 Likes

Definitely Boeing!

6 Likes

Even though I’m a Airbus fanboy, I must admit I fly more Boeing planes in IF.

6 Likes

I love Airbus aircraft but the only aircraft with realistic physics is the A320 family so I just tend to stick with that or Boeing aircraft as there are more aircraft to fly, my favourite is the BA B777-200ER

2 Likes

Love the BA 772!😍

1 Like

100000000000000000000000000000000% Airbus
The A320 is the best!

2 Likes

The Airbus plane’s needs to be reworked in IF …

1 Like

Airbus A321 and A380

1 Like

I agree. Then maybe, after GF comes out, I might get the A319

1 Like

I love the 319, but I fly Boeing’s a lot more. British Airways livery whenever possible. :D

2 Likes

Same here. 😄 ❤️🇬🇧✈️

2 Likes

Boeing, what an obvious question.

1 Like

Boeing most Crashes. Airbus most Efficient yet fails at some times. But i still stick with Airbus.

1 Like

It’s just your opinion on the aircraft at IF not to be confused with real life statistics

1 Like

It depends. For example, when I fly short haul aircraft I only fly the a320 series. When flying long-haul aircraft I do tend to fly the Boeing aircraft.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.

Airbus needs nore reworked planes. So for now Boeing! Oh, that 737! Handles beautifully!

3 Likes

I prefer the larger Boeing aircraft. But for the smaller I like the a320 over the 737 just because the 737 needs an updated cockpit and the 320 flies a bit better.

1 Like

Other than the CCX, I find myself flying the Boeing heavies more often than anything.

I prefer the physics of the 737 family over the a320 family. I fly Boeing planes more

1 Like