Point Of Order: When it's answered, it's answered.

Thank you Marc, for taking action and addressing this issue. It’s definitely something that needs to be fixed within the forum.

Great post.

I’d just like to add, it’s perfectly fine to post the same message at the same time and not have an uproar of “oh my god?!! The world is ending, two people posted the same message, what will we do!!! Close topic”

The first person to post keeps their message there, then everyone who said the same exact thing or a variation of the same thing then deletes there message. Very simple, act mature, no need for alarm.

This thread is a good example of what not to do when this sort of thing happens:

11 Likes

@Trio I do not know why they are against you for a simple mistake.I will admit I did it once or twice, but usually I would delete it if he said it a few seconds after me, and there will be no one against me
It does fustrate me when people send another useless message when another user already sent it.And I am talking about users who reply 1 or 2 minutes after the correct message is sent when they have already seen that the correct message is already sent.This might’ve been said multiple times, but this is how I feel when people do it.

I sometimes just tell the person at fault what they did wrong, then it all gets resolved. No biggie.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.