PocketRishi + InfiniteFlightPosts Collab Event! (United B772ER)

The 2 Massive IF YouTube Role Models, namely @PocketRishi and @AviatorDan, along with their fan bases finally assembled together for a massive Collab Event! It’s fair to say it turned out to be a huge success and to those who participated, hope you lot had fun! Here’s a few action packed shots as we departed LAX for EWR ✈️

Route: KLAX 🇺🇸 - KEWR 🇺🇸
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 4hrs 19mins (App Crashed during Descent)

24 Likes

I would hate being the last in line for that

6 Likes

12 Likes

Lol being at the back of line was probably better off than being in the mess up front 🤣

2 Likes

Ah yes! My savior! Just happened to run out of tissues 😢👊🏽

2 Likes

Cool stuff guys! 👌

2 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed the event! Also, those are some really great shots 😍

It’s a shame to hear that your app crashed. I’ll give you some tissues too…

1 Like

Cheers Dan! Thanks for the tissues as well 😂…Here’s a token of appreciation from my side:

1 Like

Wow those are some awesome photos!

1 Like

Cheers Man! 👊🏽

1 Like

Looks a fun event! Amazing pics Anshul, as always.

1 Like

Thanks Alexandre! 👊🏽

1 Like

Surprisingly looks like a very professional event, looked like fun and a great turnout!
Cign :D

1 Like

Looks great! I here a lot of people crashed during descent. Weird.

1 Like

Ngl the shots above doesn’t do justice! There were a few pilots who took advantage of the non controlled airspace and completely ignored the use of Unicom, as well as a pilot who thought it would be a great idea to taxi through pilots and do donuts on the taxiway 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Yeah my app crashed as well during descent but that had to do with my device running out of ram. Thanks Anyways!

2 Likes

I was 2 planes after the last one

This was my first collab with anyone and I am glad you guys liked it! Thanks @Anshul28 for coming and taking these magnifique shots!

1 Like

Thanks for a being a great host!

1 Like