PocketRishi Explains How He Became A Popular YouTuber | Ready For Pushback Interview

Ready For Pushback Interview With @PocketRishi

Today, we have one of the most famous Infinite Flight Youtubers on the show today. We are so excited to have him with us, and we hope you enjoy. If you have any questions for him that you would like to be answered further, leave them below and if he sees this topic, he may be able to give you an answer. I think him very much for doing this interview, and without further ado… The interview is below

41 Likes

Yeah @PocketRishi! Woo!

3 Likes

Nice Interview! Can’t wait to see what the future holds for him!

2 Likes

Awesome interview! Looks so epic! I believe you guys will be interviewing some big people soon 😏

6 Likes

But Swiss001 is more success lol😂😂

1 Like

Heard Rishi’s voice for the first time after working with him for about an year 😂

1 Like

Swiss001 no longer uses IF. We aren’t gonna hate on him for that though 😂 PocketRishi is currently the most successful IF Contrnt Creator I believe

3 Likes

When was the last time Swiss001 posted an IF video?

4 Likes

Maybe @Ishrion is second after @PocketRishi?

Even if he is mostly an aviation news channel.

1 Like

I have to say, the quality of your recent podcasts gives you so much potential for the future if you want to continue to host podcasts, you’re really good at it, and I like how you keep the conversation moving, and always interesting! Excited to see other people soon!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for having me on the podcast Zac! I am still amazed that we managed to fix a time relatively quickly and it got it all done, not to mention you significantly improved the quality and got it up on YouTube very quickly!

I wish you all the best for your future podcasts with other personalities on the IFC and beyond!

Having said that, I’d like to apologise to everyone else for my rather monotonous voice…

11 Likes

PocketRishi yeaah! Thinking back to the Bahamas Landing Competition… I had such a good day!

Thank you @CaptainZac for the podcast!

3 Likes

Awesome interview Rishi! Keep up the awesome work Zac and the rest of the team.

4 Likes

Amazing! Personally I am a big fan of @PocketRishi 😁

3 Likes

great podcast! Enjoyed it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.