Pobeda Boeing 737-800

I’m dying to go there! Pobeda has a large network out of Sochi so I’l be seriously excited to do flights from there!

2 Likes

Very true. We need to stop having the big airlines liveries like United and AA adding and begin with smaller airlines from eastern europe and other less flown countries

1 Like

I’ll bump this cheekily again.

So much you can do with this! From as far east as Ulan-Ude, to the Dubai’s cargo airport, Pobeda serves some of the most interesting places across Eurasia! Let’s get this soon!

1 Like

OMG, my favourite airline! Got my vote!!

We totally Need another Russian airline in Infinite flight well rip I ran out of votes btw

Would like to see this in #features too :)

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna clear a vote for this

Completely agree with this too except some Eastern European airlines aren’t even small. You got S7 who are Russia’s largest domestic airline, a OneWorld member but we only have one livery for it and at the same time there’s AA with like 50 liveries ;-;

Anyway this has my full support, we’re definitely gonna be seeing new 737 liveries in 20.2 so hopefully this one is not too late to get noticed

1 Like

With 50 Votes another United livery gets added while at around 150 the Air India 777 doesnt get added?

Favouritsm to the US

I either clear for this or the Azur Air 757. Not sure

1 Like

Definitely vote for this for now because the 757 isn’t getting any new liveries added as it’s not reworked.

Voted. :).

2 Likes

Voted Up!!!
Good idea!

no way, pls add this beauty

4 Likes

is that from old infinite flight?

I dont believe it was ever added.

1 Like

I meant in the background like the old sky and water textures

You tell me 😂

1 Like

Didn’t age well at all, but I do agree with the fact there are way too many US Liveries, especially AA, like calm down with the AA for a sec there

2 Likes

yes it was from old infinite flight.

1 Like

Voted. We also need the rest of the Russian liveries “S7”, “UTair”…

1 Like

btw the livery itself is already in the game. it can be installed at will. looks beautiful!

1 Like