Pobeda Boeing 737-800

Russian fans, rejoice.

Back with another Russian aircraft request. This one being based at Moscow’s third airport: Vnukovo. Why do I want this airline in the game? Pobeda is likely one of my favourite Russian liveries because of its uniqueness, simplicity and colour choice. I think IF is lacking in Vnukovo operators. It is a subsidiary of Aeroflot and considered to be one of the fastest-growing airlines in Russia becoming the third largest Russian airline in 2019.

Credits

Did you know?
“Pobeda” in Russian literally translates as to “Victory” in English.

About Pobeda:

About the 737:

What do you think of this livery?

Это русский, так почему бы и нет? (It’s Russian so why not). Don’t forget to vote for your own request!

2 Likes

I lack votes :)

1 Like

Noice, would open up so many new route opportunities. There is a big lack of Russian liveries

1 Like

WE. NEED. MORE. RUSSIAN. LIVERIES.
But if i’m honest, I quite like the pobeda’s livery. And it will be cool for the devs to focus on the liveries from post-soviet countries, some of are absolute gems, take the buta airways one for example!

3 Likes

Absolutely. It’s a huge bummer that we focus on western liveries most of the time. Imagine some other post soviet liveries: Goergian Airways, Uzbekistan…

1 Like

Georgian airlines is quite a sight. I hope we’ll see more liveries from post-soviet countries, as all the other parts of the world seem to have a good representation

2 Likes

bump

VKO-RIX would just be perfect with this! :^)

1 Like

I recently did a flyout out of Vnukovo (Europe’s 29 busiest airport) and I was devistated by the lack of the liveries. We need this!

Voted.

2 Likes

Yessss… We’re rising!

This livery should exist in infinite flight! Pobeda has many routes in Russia and we can’t fly them without that livery (Pobeda callsign doesn’t exist in IF also).

2 Likes

Bump!

Pobeda has a very large route network serving amazing and underappreciated destinations. From the Arctic of Russia to the sunny beaches of Italy, it’ll never be a disappointment to fly on this!

3 Likes

looks nice, reminds me of French Bee

2 Likes

I’d love to have this livery to fly from Bratislava.

Voted!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support, Charlie!

2 Likes

Would be another nice livery to fly into Dalaman

2 Likes

@Shafran u would like this

1 Like

That’s one opportunity! I’ve been eyeing to fly to that place!

Trust me. The valley approach irl is amazing. Even Aeroflot, S7, Azur Air and Royal Flight all fly there so your spoilt for choice

2 Likes

Except, we lack liveries for most of those! And other Eastern European / Russian Carriers. Anyway, back on topic…

The two destinations I’d like to fly this beauty most would be Bratislava and Sochi!

2 Likes