PMs members limit

During the last few weeks I was looking for active russian-speaking pilots to add them in our small PM community. After I’ve invited our 30th user, I can’t invite/remove users anymore. The button just disappeared. What can I do? I have a few people who aren’t active in PM and found new active russians on the forum to add instead. ☹️

1 Like

I have the same problem as you. I made a small IFC Dutch community PM (also containing 30 users) and I can’t add anymore users. I guess that’s the Discourse limit.

1 Like

There might be a limit on 30 users to avoid congestion on the forum, but not removing them…huh.

2 Likes

You could create a separate Slack or Discord and invite those members to the workspace/server

1 Like

Not being able to remove them is strange to say the least. Although the 30 member limit kinda annoys me especially larger events.

I can’t remove them either - not even myself.

I think community managers decided to set the limit because it can be used in abuse ways unfortunately.

But what about the removal limit?

I would think so too.

It’s not a limit.
You can’t remove users you’ve added.

Don’t get me wrong or rude or smth but - this is a forum, not a chat room. And it’s designed as such.
It’s like when you start an iMessage or regular text message with several people, you can’t remove them or yourself mid-convo.

1 Like

Alright, I will think about moving us to somewhere else. Thanks for explanation 😊

1 Like

Makes sense haha. I’ll also keep that in mind.

It looks like @Feurum has created a topic for an issue I was having too - thanks for having it cleared up!

2 Likes