PM on Feedback Forum

We need to have this on the Feedback forum, look at this guy, disrespect. @DIsraelFDS I think you and everyone else at FDS should be able to ban these users for disrespecting your hard work on this amazing flight sim

imageAnd he says in another comment that his dad passed away from AAL191

1 Like

No matter what work you do, there will always be people who don’t appreciate it.

3 Likes

But still, saying your dad died in one of the most horrific aviation crashes ever just to request and support to add the DC10? Although if it’s true, I feel terrible for him.

1 Like

It’s an opinion, and anyone can voice it, no matter if it’s bad. He/she isn’t being rude and is not spamming, at least not in the way as the other guy banned earlier today.

David Israel and the other developers are in charge of improvimg IF, the chore of checking the forums falls in the shoulders of the moderators.

On a minor note, check how the post was written.

2 Likes

What do you mean by how it was written?

It’s the feedback forum. That place is halfway to hell and there’s no stopping it. IMO

2 Likes

But they still work with it, reply to a lot of requests

If his dad passed in aal191, he would be at least 30 years old (correct me if I’m wrong im tired :P) and I don’t know of any 30 year olds with that grammar and spelling.

Just a gimmick to win sympathy and get the plane quicker. I take what’s written there with a grain of salt unless it’s a devs’ reply.

Going forward though, people make misspellings all the time, espceially with tiny phone keyboards.

2 Likes

It just seems immature for a person of that age to be commenting something like that.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The crash was in 2001 so he should be at least 20 unless he was born after his dad may have passed

1 Like

Just to get the DC10 added and to make all the aircraft free😒

1 Like

I don’t think his reply was disrespectful, it was just his opinion on why he didn’t want to pay for a game that isn’t realistic to him

1 Like

30 yo(s) wouldn’t post as Anonymous

AAL 191 happened in approx. 1980: 1980-1990=10 yrs. 1990-2000=10 yrs. 2000-2015=15 yrs. therefore: 10+10+15=35 years old or more

Look at the spelling, no comas or dots. Probably an agitator.

1 Like

I can’t agree more, there are even requests for things already in the game.

1 Like

But he said it was in 2001, what a list, the one in 2001 was the one after 9/11 when the vertical stabilizer tore off an AA A300 not DC10

I’m not understanding where 2001 comes into play… 😕 Who said it?