Pls Add AI Planes

Plz add AI planes for when u r playing alone without a subscription

1 Like

This should be in features. But you aren’t TL2. So idk

This would be very hard to implement and can add a lot of lag and bugs. The developers (i believe) said that. :)

Here comes BalloonChaser with a very well written response below me 😅

(Edit: Or TomTheTank)

3 Likes

Read Philippe’s (Lead Developer and Co Founder of Infinite Flight) comment about the implementation of AI aircraft back in 2015. I don’t believe Infinite Flight’s stance on this has changed whatsoever.

The Infinite Flight Team would rather focus on the Live Server aspect of Infinite Flight than take a huge step back and provide a feature that would draw attention away from the Live Servers and thus a Pro Subscription

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC!

Hello! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. Please have a browse through the links and information you can find in the topic below. These are guides that will help flourish your experience here. There is also information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

Infinite Flight Tutorial Guides

The two guides below are for both the Pilot and Air Traffic Controller (ATC). They will link you to specific information for each role. These tutorials were created by FDS staff members; Mark our Pilot Community Manager, and Tyler our ATC Community Manager.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide

You can also request new features like these in our #features section.

About the Features Category

1 Like