Please stop speculating about global

It is coming when it is coming, FDS is hard at work along with the airport editors to make global possible. I know we all are really excited about global but you are not going to get it to come out faster or get more features by speculating about it! Thank you.

17 Likes

Also, to add onto @Boeing_777’s point, if you want to discuss about global, please do it here:

Click

8 Likes

Na, it’s exciting! If people wanna they can in my opinion. Gives the moderators something to do…

14 Likes

Especially when the people that hack flies out of the region.

2 Likes

Shhhh your not helping!
:) jokes ya Oli has a point here.

7 Likes

Being able to mute all the speculation topics would be a great feature.
About half of everything that’s been posted on the forum would be gone.

8 Likes

That means I’ll be left with just a bunch of livery requests and complaints to look at x__x
Lol

5 Likes

By posting this, you bring the “global” topic up again :|

2 Likes

Guys I think global will come on Halloween and it will only include the northern hemisphere for now.

10 Likes

I don’t think that there’s anything wrong with people speculating about global, so long as they do it in the right place to keep things nice and organised without it spilling all over the forum. While some people could seem more grateful for what they are getting, I don’t think it’s reasonable to ask everyone, imcluding those that are, to stop. Just my two cents.

3 Likes

A new topic starting now is the "Please Stop XXX"
I think speculating about global is very nice. People of this community are exited and they just want to put out their thoughts. People do this with most coming to be revealed stuff. An example is the Nintendo NX. People made speculations about it then came to find out that it’s named the Nintendo Switch. You get me? This is my $1.00

1 Like

But you would never speculate, right?

3 Likes

I am not a speculator.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sad that people actually think you are being serious with that post.

Agreed with @NEO. The forums are an open communications community so long as it’s within the guidelines, why impose censorship further? If you don’t want to read or chat about global just don’t click the thread, simple.

4 Likes

You all act like I said don’t talk about global. I said stop speculating! Stop creating hype about features you want but probably won’t come out with global. There is nothing wrong with talking about global.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Boeing_777 (Info: @zbelle). MaxSez: I agree with you Boeing. For the life of me I can’t understand the mind set of some of the fledgling and those that know better who continue to ware this worn out horse into the dust. Global is in the works Folk. It’s in good hands. Nothing you say now is going to make a difference your preaching to the choir and wasting storage space. Get a life, an original thought. Let’s see something more constructive here. Pipe Dreams!
What are you smoking people!

6 Likes

I’m just tired of new topics being made to “stop doing this” and “stop doing that” by folks that most certainly are not in charge, no matter how much they want to be.

Yeah. Constructive. Like this thread. ;-)

1 Like