Please look at this before spawning at KDFW

Lately I have been seeing a lot of Southwest planes at KDFW, and the reason this really bugs me is because American uses KDFW and Southwest uses KDAL. While this seems like a small issue it really bothers me because I would like to maintain realism on the servers. I have been seeing this on all the servers not just training.

2 Likes

I think everyone is free to fly any plane at any airport they want 🙂

That may not be realistic, but it’s a game.

6 Likes

You can’t stop people from flying where they want too. Sorry

Though I agree

5 Likes

I am just saying it as a suggestion to maintain realism.

1 Like

Maintain “Realism”? remember this is a simulator, with the world at your fingertips. 70+ planes and 700+ liverys. People can fly from whatever airport in whatever livery. Don’t let it bother you. Especially with all the new features. If they know how to make a proper flight plan and such, shouldn’t be a big deal at all

1 Like

As a DFW native I agree with this statement

2 Likes

It does hurt seeing 772 varigs and 737 Ryanairs at KSFO but we can’t do anything about it. It is after all infinite flight

1 Like

Exactly :) I saw a Beijing Air 737 at PHNL today. Can’t get to mad but i seriously hope everyone understands that this is a game where you can fly wherever and whatever you want

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.