Please help me

why is the nose of the plane looking up

You are flying at 200 kts with no flaps in a large aircraft with spoilers deployed

Also careful using external cameras as it will look like you are looking up but some planes cruise like that.

17 Likes

Try and lower you flaps to 1+F, since youโ€™re a little slow

And retract your spoilers, also increase your speed

1 Like

Retract the spoilers and increase your speed

Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Firstly, you have your spoilers on flight. This creates drag. Which slows the plane down. This is used when descending. So Iโ€™d advice that you retract the spoilers

Second. Considering the altitude your at. You donโ€™t have any flaps deployed. Iโ€™m guessing you just took off. So Iโ€™d put flaps to 1+F. You also may want to increase your speed a little.

But bare in mind that when your at cruise altitude, itโ€™s normal for the aircraft to be pitched up a little.

By choosing Flaps 1 on Airbus, you get the slats deployed, not the flaps. The Flaps first begin to deploy at Flaps 1-F :)

Oh ok. I never knew that. Thanks

1 Like

Heโ€™s probably nearing his final approach, heโ€™s only 19NM away from his destination

1 Like

Oh ye I never looked at that. My bad ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ahahahaha itโ€™s cool, probably a very short flight as heโ€™s only 11 minutes into it ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Yes probably. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.