Please help me

So I have recently acquired a new iPad and it is old so it won’t let me update the software to iOS 10 and I keep getting this and it has my name and everything in the corner I do have an active subscription on my phone it just won’t let me on the iPad

2 Likes

Try these steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

Also what iPad model?

6 Likes

An old iPad like I think an iPad mini 2 or 3 it is somewhat old like really old somewhat

2 Likes

@Chatta290 ummm is this normal

1 Like

Go to the about page and tell us the version of I finite flight. What device are you on?

It appears that you are not using the latest version of infinite flight and/or your device may not be compatible.

2 Likes

I realized this is a really old infinite flight

1 Like

Yes it is. Make sure your device has the latest update.

1 Like

Yeah the device is 9.3.5 IOS

1 Like

The minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). The mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Basically, your device is too old to recognize the subscription on your supported phone.

1 Like

You should be able to install the latest iOS so give that a go.

I can’t though

1 Like

image @Chatta290

1 Like

So you’re stuck with the older version until you are able to upgrade to a newer iPad, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Well RIP me

2 Likes

Well thank you guys for trying to help me sorry for making such a fuss

3 Likes