Please Follow the ATC Instructions at KSAN

To all Pilots at KSAN please follow the instructions of the ATC controller. Im watching the tower for 30mins. There’s a traffic on final at Runway 27. You put the lives of your passengers on danger! The ATC instructed you to hold short at Runway 27 and your answering holding short at Runway 27, but your actually at Runway 09. Im not an ATC experienced but I know its a common sense to check the traffic before taxiing… 😄😄image

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Oh I know the feeling. Unfortunately, I doubt this will change much. Half the pilots there somehow manage to ‘forget’ to do a 360 even when asked twice…

3 Likes

Maybe I can help @zhris by taking the Approach frequency… Hope it’s not occupied.

Lol, by looking at the picture the problem is not the one approaching its the one on the ground.

It sure is a good thing that we have virtual planes that can dematerialize when they crash into each other at brakeneck speed…otherwise we would be spending so much time clearing and cleaning up the runways…we would barely have any time left to fly…

@divebuddha seems to be the norm

3 Likes

1 Like

Or maybe if reports were not allowed at all and were PM only. These don’t concern anyone but the OP and the ATC so why are the public? Also why are people complaining about Playgroung ATC?! People learn there. You don’t like it? Then play advanced.

@rotate
@divebuddha

1 Like

Yeah whover was flying as AS1965- Toni just taxied into the runway while I was on a 400 foot final in the advanced server.

The ATC was telling him to tune to his frequency but the dude never did still don’t understand why he wasn’t ghosted though.