“Please expedite”

So I’ve noticed that the phrase “please expedite” has been changed to the phrase “no delay”. Is that something the dev team plans on updating soon? Or are we gonna keep it like that for the time being?

1 Like

It has? Can I see a screenshot?

6 Likes

Really? Please post a pic

Just went and check and still says please expedite.

4 Likes

You’re not Beta… so you couldn’t have.

6 Likes

Is he saying in the game it’s changed or in ATC in real world? (Haven’t heard or seen either places being different than expedite)

So you mean that some ATC phrases are changed for global? Thats cool “With no delay exit runway to the left contact ground on the taxiway”

No. I don’t actually know in this case, haven’t checked. But it was the same when “Wilco” was added for runway exit response. Non-Beta could hear it, but not send it.

8 Likes

I’m talking about rl, saying about how it should be implemented into the game

What’s the AIM reference? I haven’t heard of this change as of yet. Also this would be a feature request then, and doesn’t belong in this category.

1 Like

Acceptable phraseology. Either “Cross Runway 36 at Alpha, expedite” or “Cross Runway 36 at Alpha, taxi without delay.”

95334D30-D1A1-4E5F-A19C-190517FBE84D

Withot delay can be tacked to any of those instructions.

6 Likes

Nice I hadn’t read that one.

3 Likes

That doesn’t surprise anyone… considering you can’t read…

8 Likes

No one’s going to argue that. Thank god for my wife that read that to me.

4 Likes

You would want 7110.65W for control instructions

So this is confirmed? If so, that’s great, as it’s much clearer than “please expedite” to new players

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.