Please don't rule out Training Server

Hello everyone, today i had a very disturbing experience due to a pilot with 0 professional behaviour. This pilot was doing pattern work at EGLL while i was controlling EGLL on training server. I wanted to practice many some good pattern works, so i started with some normal routine like giving pattern instructions and then clearing and all was good. Then this pilot came and he created a mess and we know training server is for training and not an expert server but you know what this pilot was a level 5 pilot. He was not only not following commands but his main aim was to disturb the whole airport with forcing me to put all the aircrafts for multiple go arounds to which many did not respond but few good pilots did and still on their go arounds this level 5 guy kept on coming back on not allowing anyone to land. When you are such an experienced pilot you must respect others who are not that good but want to practice some good landings. I could say that all pilots around were very disturbed with this and were not able to fly like they wanted to. 1 guy had to go around 3 times. He tried to block taxiways, tookoff without clearance, landing before others so that others have to go around which he knows training server pilots are not that good at. I love training server Tower frequency and really enjoy being there but today was not like it. We play this game with passion and compassion and due to such guys everything is spoiled. And he did at will which is the most devastating thing. This creates such a bad impression for the new pilots joining training server wanting to come to expert server. I am sad for these pilots. This continued for more than 30 minutes and the worst part is if he saw no on landing he used to go around until he finds someone whom he can block on final.

I hope this pilot gets to know the importance of training server. Please don’t use training server as an option to not get reported due to your lack of professional behaviour.

7 Likes

The procedure for touch and goes is Sequence then clear

3 Likes

Unfortunately TS is out of control and there is nothing no-one but a mod or staff can do - people like to delibrately come on TS to troll so they don’t get ghosted. It’s life.

6 Likes

On the casual server this is still acceptable but on the training it isn’t. I only fly on Expert because of this this. I wish pilots who don’t take it seriously on training would just simply fly on casual…

2 Likes

I ve seen that troll so many times. He needs a permanent ban

4 Likes

Yes sir. Agreed.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this means nothing. Grade doesn’t influence how professional a pilot is. They could have gotten to that grade by trolling TS.

3 Likes

London Heathrow is the worst airport in the game
When I’m in a wonderful mood, I dont fly from/to this airport in training

6 Likes

We all know the notorious training server pilot (Aegean 100) there have been several complaints about him but unfortunately nothing can be done!
Sorry
Cign :D

2 Likes

Yeah, I recommend controlling smaller airports. Gatwick is ually ok in TS. Because all the trolls fly in the big airports, they don’t need to fly in small airports because there is noone to troll.

2 Likes

LHR, LAX and maybe even AMS are airports to stay away from on training if you want to be realistic

4 Likes

I think Training server rules need to be looked just to improve it slightly. I agree it can be very annoying :/

2 Likes

London gatwick is good distnation 👌

3 Likes

It is important to explore new areas and not just always do AMS-LHR, LHR-JFK etc…

1 Like

Only reason i like EGLL is because i like to operate more aircrafts. But you all are right training server pilots don’t care.

I feel lonely when the airport is empty

2 Likes

Same here but in the end it was worth it because of the nice scenery

1 Like

Agreed, for some reason everyone is attracted to LHR, It’s a good airport made bad

2 Likes

only in ES you can ghost!

1 Like

thats what he is saying…

1 Like