Please can I have some help?

Over night I was doing a long haul from San Diego to London Heathrow with IFSFG. We all put the same amount of fuel on and I even put about a tonne more just to be safe. I tooo off, made sure everything was stable, and went to bed.I woke up this morning to find that my 777-300ER had crashed. The rest of the group still all had about 12% and are currently landing. They have all had no problems. They all saw me go down and both of them said I just nose dived. I can’t see why this happens as if it was fuel then we all should of crashed! The reason I’m here is because I got 6 violations and I’m not back down from grade 4 to grade 1. It would be good to know what happend but above all would it be possible to take the violations off please?

Thanks, Jake! (IFSFGEVM)

image|800x600

2 Likes

Did you reach cruise altitude before you went to bed?

Since you took on more fuel and therefore were heavier than the others, could you have stalled during your climb to cruise, without step climbing?

2 Likes

Maybe the A/P was switched off. Maybe someone clicked on that or something. I dont think your violations will be reversed.

1 Like

No I was cruising well before I went to bed. The crash happend this morning while I was asleep. About 0700Z

1 Like

I highly doubt you will be able to get the violations removed sorry to say
But to your question, could have been anything, were you all flying the same aircraft?
I had a similar issue once while doing an overnighter, route I’d flown many many times and this one time I woke up early with 2 hours until arrival, 4% fuel, flaps were set to 5 degrees, simple mistake but enough to bring a plane down.
Still doesn’t explain your violations tho can’t help you there sorry

1 Like

I had this problem just. I did an overnighted and my plane just was in pause mode. I had it on silent and everything!

1 Like

Hey!

Same amount of fuel or even a tonne more, yes. But what about the rest of the weight parameter such as cargo and pax? Those two affect fuel usage quite a lot.

Looking at the data from your flight, the most likely reason to this was indeed fuel exhaustion as before you plummeted were going 300kts GS at FL340. This is extremely slow eastbound over the Atlantic :)

4 Likes

That is impossible. It was in my room under a laptop cover so it wasn’t bright. No one has been in and I don’t have a pet

2 Likes

It could possibly that your altitude was too high for your weight so it used more fuel or maybe you miscalculated something.

1 Like

you Use IF-A?

1 Like

Data from the flight?
Are you saying that every flight can have its data tracked?

3 Likes

Yes there are certain things that can be tracked

1 Like

Are you able to see what IAS. Or Mach was? And winds?

1 Like

That’s like FR24 playback style 😂

1 Like

Nope. But i am able to see that the speed was quite a bit higher earlier ;)

2 Likes

Let’s say you have 16-18 hrs of fuel on board? And rest of weights are high. Could it really affect you just flying 10 where you won’t make it? @schyllberg

1 Like

Hi,

It mush have been the fuel I guess. I will just have to live with the violations then. Thanks for the reply though

1 Like

Ehrm, not exactly sure what you mean. Weight is a huge factor in consumption? Am i missing something?

2 Likes

I’m asking if you have a lot of extra fuel and both pax and cargo weights are high? Can it affect you greately (in the last post you answered it)

1 Like

Speed would also play a role, heavy aircraft with a slow cruising speed will increase the angle of attack which increases fuel consumption even further

2 Likes