Playground Mods

You’re right, and maybe in the future, they might implement a similar feature to this. Or…they already have, who knows haha

1 Like

Why have mods when we haven’t tried the simpler solutions first?

2 Likes

Surprisingly, it was Advanced)

2 Likes

Well, it’s just my opinion,

1 Like

Yes I know, that’s why you posted it haha. I was really looking for something to back up your solution.

1 Like

Ok here

Here are a few I’m sure I could find more

2 Likes

None of those mention having “mods” for the playground, just other solutions or complaints.

1 Like

Aha, I knew that, deep inside,

I think that this should be implemented because it gives more of a statement.

It’s hard to explain, imagine you are back to your newbie days, you do some stupid things, but you don’t really mind to much because nobody else is going to realise you got reported, unless it was them who reported you. Be honest, would you be more likely to abide by the rules if -

2 - You could be reported

1 - Someone with authority/presence on the forums could personally deal with you and watch you carefully

It’s hard to put into words, but let it sink in, think outside the box on this one

1 Like

@v_berezh @ColonelJeff @tacobell1015
Try and stay on topic. This is about implementing ‘playground mods’. If you want to discuss inappropriate callsigns you’ve seen then continue here:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/inappropriate-callsign-list/19225?u=cj_sapan

1 Like

We’re just listing reasons and examples as to why we need PG Mods

2 Likes

Fair enough, it just looked like it was going to turn into a list of callsigns

1 Like

Same difference

1 Like

Max Sez… LOL… And the world turns… IF Police, Undercover, a"Red Cell", Designated Pilot Sky Marsalls, PG Mod’s. A Peanut is reborn on the Forum daily. “Give the PG Controller a Hammer”… Return them to Parking".
(Who know what lurks in the hearts of the of the great unwashed… Max Knows and is watching!)

6 Likes

Ah the piolets! I do miss them… ;)

3 Likes

Rotate and BBJ where way into getting something like this started @Boeing707

1 Like

Does anybody know what the developers think of this, if @Brandon_Sandstrom says someone else was working on this, and it hasn’t been mentioned, they probably said no

We should have the right to contest if something goes wrong…

1 Like

They should make the e-2d Hawkeye so we can monitor them:)

2 Likes

You have the report button.

4 Likes

I’d like to be part of this as well!

1 Like