Playground Mods

Playground is there for players to develop their skills, is it not? The foolishness is for free flight. When you have a consequence like being ghosted on Advanced, shouldn’t you hone your skills on PG with more realistic proportions? If what I am saying no is true,what’s wrong with having something like this in place to help give players that experience?

2 Likes

If the throttle was cut while doing acrobatics you would get a few violations while diving to the ground and crash anyway…

1 Like

Yes but playground is always has atc and players online. Advanced doesn’t so, that’s why people still play on playground.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better in a more realistic environment?

Yeah that’s true but, like I said before. It’s usually empty and playground is always a available.

1 Like

Have this implemented problem solved. I can’t believe this is still going.

3 Likes

That’s the thread I was talking about.

3 Likes

You don’t seem to understand, we don’t want that to happen, what would a better report button do, cause more reports and maybe a little more ghosting, but mods would mean that the real culprits will be taken care of, they would be dealt with quickly and more easily, it wouldn’t matter how many people are affected, if one person things someone should be dealt with, we can come and review the reported players behavior.

You play advanced, and that’s totally fine, but maybe you haven’t truest experienced how hard it is to learn ATc commands etc with this behavior

1 Like

I’m behind this idea fully

1 Like

More many trolls would get reported and ghosted, isn’t that the idea?

2 Likes

Do you have any idea how long I was stuck controlling on the playground? That is the most viable option that’s why I created it

2 Likes

I would love to be a mod for playground ! I abbé been playing in I fire flight for a few years !

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Did you read basically every post here?

1 Like

A report button wouldn’t fix all these issues,

Let’s continue why it wouldn’t work, here

1 Like

This comes with a lot of problems, who’s going to moderate? Who’s going to be in charge of the moderators? How will we resolve complaints?

2 Likes

Well, that’s for the moderators to decide,

I’m happy to volunteer as a moderator, when/if the times comes, but myself/others would need to go through a test, obviously, be trusted in the community, be well known/experienced, be approachable, multiple things,

Who’s going to be in charge?

That’s for the community to decide I suppose,

Listen, I made this post because I want to be part of the team, but the main reason? I want PG to be a safe and realistic learning environment.

Carson do you want to police the playground? Do you think any of the advanced controllers want to? My guess is no so who would these mods be other then someone that has been tested and knows right from wrong?

1 Like

Isn’t a successful community a community that supports all people?

If advanced controllers moderators PG, they would use their advanced moderating skills, people in PG cannot keep up with that, and I’ve heard that there is a lack of Advanced ATC’s anyway, they should stick to their posts?