I’ve been flying around the Playground and have noticed the following - will you guys be kind enough to confirm if this is normal?
- little white squares instead of planes, even at very close range (not always, sometimes planes are shown)
- grade 3 and 4 pilots flying at 300+ knots well below 10’000: no penalty? Zero ///// seem to be given
- planes flying at low speeds at 14000 feet aimlessly. Is this to get flying hours? Pretty weak if so.
- planes landing 50m apart with ATC active
- planes taking off from different ends of the runway, at the same time
- ATC ignores me, despite anouncing inbound well in advance, and turning several times waiting for instructions
This being said, it’s really cool when ATC is active. You guys are really patient sometimes :P
Oh, and I messed up a take-off at one point, in a very busy airport. So not only I made a fool of myself, but I got a violation for exceding authorised taxi speed. Really?! I mean, I clearly crashed and killed all passengers… A taxi speed violation is what I get? Pretty funny.