Playground ATC - Use That Report Button!

I’m pleading with every pilot who takes this game seriously to Report anyone making a nusance in and around the Airport which you are either Taking off from or Landing. (On the Playground Server)
ATC cannot report/ghost any pilot apart from the Advanced Server

I was just doing ATC at KLAX before ragequiting after 1 person refused to take off from the correct end of the runway and sat on the runway, one person cut in line and took off, one person kept doing low fly overs forcing me to hold planes waiting to takeoff and another with the callsign 6969261623913889325891327591239759 Flight of 3.

Please for future referance if you see this sort of thing happeneing as a Pilot, please hit that report button on the person causing the trouble… It makes all the differeance. Because of this stupid disruptions I had a line of 6 Aircraft waiting to takeoff. +Inbound Planes

14 Likes

Yes, I had the same issues today flying from KLAX Playground Server.
Issues I’ve experience are the following:

1. Cutting in line during taxi
  2. Other aircraft taxi too close from behind at normal taxi speed.
  3. Low fly-bys
  4. Pilots taking off from the wrong end of the runway especially when ATC is active and instructing pilots to the proper takeoff runway
  5. And pilots who use inappropriate call signs the are very long and repeat consecutively.

I love this game but sometimes it difficult to enjoy. I usually have to go to another airport or fly advanced.

3 Likes

Wilco @ChiefPilotLachy

1 Like

We don’t exactly have a wilco so…

On playground everyone tries to land at the longest runway, even if there are 4 others and their flying a Cessna 172, when you tell them that they are cleared to land on another runway they request a change to the longest runway, and if you tell them no they either rage quit or land on the longest runway (even though they don’t have clearance)

4 Likes

That’s why I always play Advanced. Only on FNF’s Advanced becomes playground.

4 Likes

Fly on Advanced server. Over the last week we have brought on over 20 new ATC . You will now see more and more ATC on Advanced server. Our recruitment drive to train and bring on more qualified ATC is ongoing.

Thanks You
Senior Controller / Recruiter

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

In this situation just do playground until a decent amount of atc shows up in advance then transfer

Necroposting. Feel free to create a new post.