Planning to fly your jet to Area 51 this Friday? Think again

With our massive raid happening Friday we all have contact to jets, but unfortunately the Government has ruined that for us.
A new TFR has been issued starting today, closing airspace to news helicopters, drones, private pilots, and anyone else above two areas near the facility from Today at 0700 PST to Sunday at 2000 PST. According to the TFR Only the following may fly into this airspace

1. Only aircraft working in support of the Department of Defense (DOD) Mission are allowed to enter the TFR.

2. All manned aircraft entering or exiting the TFR must be on a discrete code. Aircraft must be squawking the discrete code prior to departure and at all times while in the TFR.

3. All aircraft pilots/operators entering, exiting, or operating within the TFR must remain in two-way communications with Nellis Air Traffic Facility FREQ 126.65.

4. ALL EMERGENCY/LIFE SAVING FLIGHT (MEDICAL/LAW ENFORCEMENT/FIREFIGHTING) OPERATIONS MUST COORDINATE WITH Nellis Air Traffic Facility PRIOR TO THEIR ENTRY INTO THE TFR AT 702-652-4222 TO AVOID POTENTIAL DELAYS.

Sorry all

23 Likes

Yeah, but they can’t stop all of us in IF.

35 Likes

Infinite Flight: New Ghosting Alert due to New TFR. Ghosts will be issued

24 Likes

Misha sets up a TFR banning aircraft from Area 51 😂

Looks like the FAA is definitely taking this really seriously. I wonder how it’s all gonna go down 👀

18 Likes

The real life event was cancelled by the way

5 Likes

Doesn’t mean people are still not going to try

8 Likes

True. Very true.

1 Like

Imagine if someone created a “I Got Reported” topic saying:

Got reported flying over Area 51

10 Likes

All those “OMG I GOT REPORTED” Thread

Oh, wouldent that be great for the air force. Nice try.

1 Like

Yes, because criminals will totally follow the law if it’s illegal to do what they want to do.

Just kidding.

1 Like

Someone get one of the staff to create a TFR over Area 51 😂

4 Likes

Lets get a feature request in quick

2 Likes

If you want TFR’s you need ask Tyler

2 Likes

It’s 2019, people are unfortunately going to try and probably get shot. If Infinite Flight sets up restrictions WE RIOT!

7 Likes

Storm area 51, they can’t ghost all of us

7 Likes

Not sure about you but um I’m already raiding it with my jet.

But I sadly got told I can’t because of this new TFR, 😢.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.