Planets in infinite flight?

I was just messing with the f-22 in solo and when I looked into the ground, I noticed a blue orb. I zoomed in and I was shocked to find out it looked like the planet ‘Uranus’. And these photos are legit. I’m wondering if it’s a glitch.

I didn’t know what topic to this in.

9 Likes

Looks like the moon decided to dress up as a graphic bug for carnival.

26 Likes

I don’t think the Devs actually coded in Planets during global. I suspect that it’s the moon but since your so far away, it might not have loaded in.

6 Likes

They really should code in planets. It would be pretty cool, and make night flights a lot more fun!

3 Likes

Looks like the moon but the texture didn’t load.

The size is too big, also noted I have not seen venus when the when the sun sets

1 Like

I’m laughing for real right now 😂😂😂

5 Likes

Planets in the night look like stars, but brighter. You wouldn’t even know which planet it is, but I guess it would be nice to have.

2 Likes

Ooh that is cool

1 Like

Ahh, you found the Earths iron-nickel inner core. 🤓

11 Likes

Many apps let you see where planets are in RT, so I’ll check if the starry skies we enjoy are real!

1 Like

Could just be a giant gumball lol

It couldn’t be Uranus anyway as Uranus is much further away in our solar system

I don’t think u can see it from earth tho

You cant see Uranus from earth but you can see the moon.
IMG_6181

It happens when the your visibility is even a little low, so the atmosphere in between you and the moon is to thick for the moon textures to show, that’s what I have found…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.