Planes

Hello I am wondering if I can buy all the planes without getting pro or buying them individualy, can I do that?

1 Like

Yes, you may buy then individually, but it is recommended to buy Pro subscription.

2 Likes

Personally would buy a subscription tho because you get all planes at a much lower cost :)

1 Like

No you can not. Well, you cant buy the MD11/DC10/KC10 individually yet. Maybe in the near future.

Read under “New Aircraft”

2 Likes

Kind of off topic but if my pro subscription experiences do I keep all the planes or do you have to renew it to get it back?

If you bought them, you will have them. If you didn’t, you won’t.

Hello!

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate tomessage a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

Regarding your question

You can buy all plane individually, but we recommend you buy a Pro subscription. With the Pro subscription you can download all the planes that are available, fly online with other people, and fly wherever you want in the world!

If you like flying in regions, then i would recommend buying them individually. But if you fly global, then you should buy the pro because it includes everything.

I would just by the pro sub, it is cheaper but with more stuff

No its an Infinite Flight question. Its not a roblem as in bugs, glitches, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.