Planes with which you are able to land smoothly (Smoothly landing)

Hello I’m sorry that I post a lot of these but something doesn’t click with me

But I’m with the question, I was wondering ?what planes react nice with flaps never go up or down(even with disengaging autopilot)?

¿and also what planes can you make a landing the smoothest?

5 Likes

I can grease the 737, 320 and the TBM pretty well. They’re quite easy to fly.

3 Likes

Ok and another question for all is if the flaps don’t react like plane going steeply down and it does not react also with disengaging autopilot

2 Likes

Well when you disengage autopilot it depends on your calibration and where you started but @Joseph007 had some good ones I practice in the A318 a lot so I can grease that also A319 and what @Joseph007 said.

1 Like

I personally like the 767 and 787 for smooth landings.
flaps can affect it only at higher speeds. you would be good at around 170 knots
autopilot… no reaction on 767, 787 does go nose down…

2 Likes

I think if you practice many times, you can butter any aircraft.

7 Likes

You can land smooth in any aircraft… It just takes patience and practice 😉

14 Likes

I can Butter a 7478/400
A320
C208
A330

2 Likes

but you butter best in the 787 :)

2 Likes

And the 787 what

2 Likes

@DeerCrusher Come hither.

14 Likes

changes title

10 Likes

Butter is butter grease is a good smooth landing

I can grease the A320,737,777,767,A10,MD11,787
2 Likes

Personally I think the B787 is the easiest or the A330

7 Likes

Deer crusher is gonna see this topic and be like ima bout to end this mans whole career

6 Likes

I can butter the:
A320/19
CRJ(200)
TBM

2 Likes

It’s not about planes that you can butter, it’s all about yourself, time and patience.

1 Like

I believe what you are referring to is the plane nose diving to your demise. To counter this, trim the aircraft until the magenta line is no longer visible.

For me, like Chatta, my smoother landings have been in the B787 and A330.

3 Likes

MaxSez: Where did this term “Butter” (Butter the bread) enter the aviation lexicon.
Only saw it on IF. Never heard it used in a Pilots Lounge, Bar or amoung the Eagles or Old Crows. “Grease”, “On the Numbers” a “Three Wire Trap” etc. The term is not eve listed in the modern Urban dictionary. Give me a break, walk the walk and talk the universally accepted Pilots lingo frank a. G’nite Amos, Max Sends

14 Likes

Grease-able planes?
All of them :)
Just Practice

2 Likes