Planes that can fly more that can fly up to 9,000 miles

So wanted to fly globally again but this time wanted to do an ultra ultra long haul from New York to Singapore does anyone know a plane that can fly that far or is it only the a350 that can do that for rn

2 Likes

I know that for the Singapore to New York and New York to Singapore people use the 787-10.

2 Likes

Singapore Airlines used the A340 irl before to fly it. They stopped due to cost inefficiency, but I’m sure you could do it with the A340 in IF with proper planning

1 Like

At SVA the staff changed the A350 routes to be handled by the 78X. I have flown WSSS-KEWR a number of times with the 78X. Of course I dont have it fully loaded, 100% fuel and around 100pax (irl SQ only fly around 100 people on this route as its an all premium configuration)

1 Like

For that route I’ve used the 77X, 777-200LR, 787-8, -9, -10, A380, and A340. (Ya, I’ve flown that a few times 😂), maby it’s just me, but I think the amount of fuel you can carry is a touch exaggerated in IF…

1 Like

I’m always a 787 guy. I can take it on 20-hour long hauls from the moment I get to bed to the moment I get out of school

6 Likes

I used a 787-10 to fly from EWR to SIN & back. Can the 777-300ER do it tho?

1 Like

Im pretty sure almost every long haul plane can do that at max fuel

1 Like

Interesting extra info regarding Singapore’s A350-900ULR.

The A350-900ULR has increased fuel capacity but the extra fuel can only be realistically accessed if an airline opts for a low density configuration

https://centreforaviation.com/analysis/reports/a350-900ulr-singapore-airlines-could-be-the-sole-customer-431110

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.