Planes go off the runway when taking off and landing

when pulling up for takeoff the plane just turns right instead of going straight and for landing when touching down it goes right too and spins around until it comes to a full 🛑. So I would like infinite flight to take this under consideration. 🙏🏼.

4 Likes

What’s your landing speed? If you come in too fast, this can occur.

As for the takeoffs, make sure you use the rudder to keep yourself aligned with the centerline (especially with crosswinds). :)

13 Likes

It looks like you are expirencing crosswind try to use some rudder…

8 Likes

On landings, always try to angle your nose into the crosswind, so it stops shifting you over and off centerline. Right before you touchdown, apply rudder to get your nose on centerline, and you should be good.

8 Likes

try to use your ruder when you takoff. and your problem whit the landing maybe you landing speed is to high.

3 Likes

The Ruder is one of the most important things when taking off. The rudder stabilizes the plane on the ground, to avoid things like what happened to you happen in real life ;)

1 Like

Id suggest reading #tutorials i know it has information about landings and i believe for takeoffs as well.
If it doesn’t have information on takeoffs, do what’s been suggested earlier in the thread. Like using rudder.

3 Likes

In addition to @Alphadog4646‘s recommendation here one of the great tutorials: Crosswind Take Offs and Landings

2 Likes

Hi @Hamdan_Ali,
@Lufthansa061 made a really nice tutorial about crosswind takeoffs and landings. Check out the link below!

4 Likes

My landing speed is 140-150kts

And I do use the rudder on take off and landing but it doesn’t help

Interesting. How hard are you pulling the rudder? It should help combat crosswinds, but not if you’re pulling it all the way to the end.

1 Like

How many attempts did you do?
You have to practice to get a good feeling of your rudder control

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.