Planes Available Without Pro

Move the A330 over to non pro. Please.

It will be really good so that there is a good plane in non pro. PLEASE.

1 Like

Unfortunately this cannot be done, if you would like access to the A330 you must have a pro subscription.

1 Like

There are plenty of “good planes” in non pro. Expand your horizons 🙂

1 Like

Adding on, To update planes, have the scenery and so on, all costs money, and there’s a decent amount of planes for people without the subscription, and there’s a decent amount of regions:)

The only time you can have a plane without pro-subscription, is if you bought a plane before the update came out

Bro, have you like seen the XCub?

1 Like

I dont think hes tried the a321 with the new live cockpit.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s even better than A330

I believe the CRJ-200 is also offered without the pro subscription. That was a recently reworked plane not to long ago, with a visual passenger cabin and really awesome new liveries, interior, and physics. 🙌

2 Likes

Yea dude, you have WORKING INSTRUMENTS to play with all day, the A330’s cockpit is a joke at the moment!

2 Likes

So we can conclude that there are a few aircraft that are really good, some even better than the A330

I hate when Dey get closed😞

It is what it is ig

-_- only like 2

I think it’s more like a personal opinion about what is a „good plane“ and what is not.

What’s a fact though is that there is only a limited number of planes available without Pro. One of the reasons behind this is that the development of new products costs money. Licenses cost money. To run the servers and stream the imagery costs money. To cover those costs, and the salary of the staff so they can pay their bills too, we pay for the pro subscription.

If they’d move all the „good planes“ to the free section, nobody would buy Pro.

They recently expanded the SOCAL region for non-pro subscribers and they add reworked and new planes from time to time to the list, like the XCub, the CRJ or the A321 with live instruments. That’s worth a lot already. However, if you want to benefit from all the great products, you’ll need a Pro subscription. You’re not only getting the planes and Global flight, you also help to support the future of the game.

1 Like

Unless some people still wanted to fly global and live

I’m not saying ALL the planes. Just a few.

Free airplanes:

Recently (Soft-)Reworked or New:

• Airbus A321
  • Boeing 737-700
  • CRJ 200
  • XCub
  • A-10

Others

• Airbus A380
  • Boeing 717-200
  • Boeing 747-400
  • C-17 Globemaster
  • Cessna 172
  • Cessna 208
  • Cirrus SR22
  • P-38
  • F/A 18
  • Spitfire

You got 15 free airplanes out of which 5 have recently been added or reworked. I’d say that’s more than a few and it’s more than fair as especially a lot of work went into the already reworked planes.