Plane yaw from airport to airport

Hi I’m deaf…

I like to know how to make plane go fast yaw. For e.g. from Bristol airport to Heathrow I play plane normal about 10 mins but without 10 mins I want plane go fast yaw from Bristol airport to Heathrow…

Anyone know about it, please help me and I am grateful for it.

N Aslam
Bristol

2 Likes

Hello, @Superman43.

I currently have little understanding of your question. Could you please summarize this?

There is no way to speed up time in-game, unless you want to hop in to an F16 and go full throttle

This “yaw” that you are mentioning is the aircraft moving along the vertical axis. It is generally controlled by the rudder. This certainly won’t allow you to fly from Bristol to Heathrow in 10 minutes, however.

3 Likes

Oh. I see. Maybe he means that he can’t change heading easily using the rudder, and you need the ailerons to turn?

2 Likes

Yes, generally speaking, we use the longitudinal axis (roll) to turn instead of yaw.

1 Like

Hi again thanks for your reply… I’m new to this community and learn new things in Flight simulator.

I need to ask questions.

How to axis (roll) for plane?

I remember few years ago I have other flight simulator there was plane that had yaw or yew which got plane fast without real time plane. Now this flight simulator I try find it but no luck…

Sorry my English is not my strong point but hope u all understand what I mean…

Kind regards

N Aslam

3 Likes

When manually flying, to move your plane along the roll axis you need to tilt your device to either the left or right.

For example, if I am playing, and I tilt my Ipad to the right, my plane will tilt right. To stop tilting, I move my device back upright. Then, to start turning, I also pull up slightly. Change your bank angle (or roll) to change the speed that you turn. To stop turning, tilt your device in the opposite direction until your plane is upright.

Hope this answers your question :)

1 Like

Side note, you can’t do this if the HDG is engaged.

2 Likes

Hi again…

Sorry I don’t understand English… perhaps show me in youtube then I see what u mean… is it ok?

N Aslam

1 Like

Here’s a video explaining roll, which is what we think you need to do.

Turn your device left or right to go left or right and to go up and down tilt your device.

That is the simplest way I can explain this using simple words in English.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for it and I am grateful for it. I will look at it tmw or Monday…

Kind regards

N Aslam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.